Desig-2009, Showcase'Logo Trends, 2010,


HomeWho We AreContactWrite For Us?Archives 1stwebdesigner - Graphic and Web Design Blog1stwebdesigner is a design blog dedicated to bloggers, freelancers, web-developers and designers. Topics focus on web design and inspirational articles.
CSSDesignDevelopmentFreebiesInspirationResourcesTutorialsWordpressrssBrowse: Home / Inspiration / Logo Design Trends 2009 – Showcase
Logo Design Trends 2009 – Showcase
By Dainis Graveris on March 1, 2009

Advertisment

0
diggs
digg148
ShareAs requested I created this article and tried to select the most appropriate logos based on LogoOrange equitable prognosis, which I think is very appropriate. However these are just prognosis and suggestions, where to go and inspire You to new designs, we’ll see however where those logo trends will lead us this year. I invite You to critique my picks and justify them, so we both can learn. Just read whole article and be sure to return here and check out examples of each trend. I picked logos from LogoPond and FaveUp logo showcase sites, where You can by the way get excellent inspiration sparks.


Logo Design & Branding Trends 2009 – LogoOrange Article

LogoLounge Trends 2008 – check out this article and site too, one of the biggest logo trend related sites.

Psychedelic Pop Backgrounds




Origami
This trend goes a little bit further to folding or fold over until complete origami style :







Tactile Logos



Arabesque




Classic Modernism


Pictograms


80’s Geometry Lesson




Typographic Logos





Street Art




Puzzle Patterns




Hope You enjoyed this logo collection, I will be also excited to hear Your thoughts and opinions.


Posted in Inspiration Tagged Design, Inspiration, logo, showcase, trend


Dainis Graveris
Dainis Graveris is 21 years old blogger and designer with really strong passion. He usually hangs out in Twitter tweeting design related links regularly. If You use Digg actively he can be great friend there and don't forget add to StumbleUpon too! How about Deviantart? Meet him there as well! If You have any questions feel free to write and add him to Gtalk - it is beautiful way to get contacted directly!

240 responses to “Logo Design Trends 2009 – Showcase”
Humidificateur d'air
August 3, 2010 at 00:21 Permalink Reply
Nice work! I like the logo designs.

gclub
June 15, 2010 at 14:10 Permalink Reply
Thank you for this post!

Contorra
June 3, 2010 at 00:42 Permalink Reply
Thanks for this selection, Dainis. I love “winery”, “be thirteen” and “5 round” most.

David
June 1, 2010 at 07:49 Permalink Reply
Thank you for this post!

JC
May 18, 2010 at 01:11 Permalink Reply
Very nice collection and great inspiration. I love “t:me”, “talkmore” and “twins” logos !

Nikita
May 17, 2010 at 04:35 Permalink Reply
Very well-structured. Here you can find Logo Design Trends 2010 http://limejam.tumblr.com/post/600512350/logo-design-trends-2010

Arun
April 23, 2010 at 12:03 Permalink Reply
Hi, What about including http://www.thinklive.in in your next post

ripul
April 20, 2010 at 20:44 Permalink Reply
Thanks! Nice post, very inspiring :)

Ajay Nair
March 23, 2010 at 16:36 Permalink Reply
Classy, inspiring!!! Hats off mate

Rebekah
March 17, 2010 at 22:47 Permalink Reply
These are SOOOOOOO inspiring, the best collection I have seen.
THANK YOU, i was dying for inspiration.

Online Radio Stations
March 13, 2010 at 14:23 Permalink Reply
I like the Street Art collection, especially the 2nd logo, I created a similar one some time ago. Thanks for sharing this cool collections

Respect!

Salman Aslam
March 11, 2010 at 13:03 Permalink Reply
Awesomee collection. Love the origami and street art inspired logo’s

Serrrr
February 28, 2010 at 17:21 Permalink Reply
http://www.studioflorist.com
Thank you very much for the Tips with fresh flowers presented on your site! I did as it is written there and the flowers that my beloved presented me are still alive! And besides now I know the meaning of all the flowers! And I am even thinking of becoming a florist myself! Thank you, studioflorist.com!

logo projektant
February 26, 2010 at 19:40 Permalink Reply
great showcase

affiliate
February 23, 2010 at 13:27 Permalink Reply
great collection , many thanks
.-= affiliate´s last blog ..Where Can I Buy Incentivized Traffic To Sign Up To Pay Per Action Affiliate Programs? =-.

Cheap Logo Design
February 23, 2010 at 12:10 Permalink Reply
Hey really inspirational design indeed. I really appreciate the originality of designs in real creativity. I am also working on my new logo project. Thanks for sharing it will surely help me alot.

ideas design
February 21, 2010 at 20:02 Permalink Reply
A must for companies to have one of these that is attractive. All are good designs.

danny
February 21, 2010 at 00:45 Permalink Reply
great collection , many thanks

webthesurfi rugs webdesign
February 19, 2010 at 16:59 Permalink Reply
Well done logos, i think those logos cost expensive.

LowranceHDS
February 16, 2010 at 22:16 Permalink Reply
Great article, I like it.

Schuhmarken
February 9, 2010 at 16:48 Permalink Reply
Very nice, thanks a lot for sharing !
.-= Schuhmarken´s last blog ..Brautschuhe für die Hochzeit =-.

logotyp
February 5, 2010 at 19:41 Permalink Reply
lexpro, greate logo

Design trends among blogs Afif Fattouh - Web Specialist
January 30, 2010 at 01:13 Permalink
[...] Logo Design Trends 2009 – Showcase [...]

Jeff @ Redesign Day
January 26, 2010 at 19:14 Permalink Reply
the page fold design looks fantastic!
.-= Jeff @ Redesign Day ´s last blog ..Brightening Up A House With Flowers =-.

Allen Parker
January 25, 2010 at 05:40 Permalink Reply
These are awesome!!!
Can I get the tutorials on how each of the logo is designed???
Thanks in advance…

Arfandia
January 21, 2010 at 12:52 Permalink Reply
nice collection

Nockenschuhe
January 21, 2010 at 12:22 Permalink Reply
I think multicolor Logos are not so good. I Like easy Logos like the twins logo

SEO India
January 20, 2010 at 21:58 Permalink Reply
Great job, all icons is very fantastic!

En
January 20, 2010 at 13:14 Permalink Reply
Awesome!

Logo Designs
January 18, 2010 at 20:03 Permalink Reply
Good designing !

Website design
January 18, 2010 at 19:36 Permalink Reply
Nice efforts!

Humidifier
January 17, 2010 at 23:07 Permalink Reply
I like the wild at heart one. Very beautiful and great for V-Day that is coming up!

-Kai

xhtmlspruce
January 7, 2010 at 11:14 Permalink Reply
You have did a great job every logo is unique others

iphone fix
January 5, 2010 at 19:38 Permalink Reply
You’ve done the hard work for me, thank you very much for share!

robocopcd
January 4, 2010 at 22:40 Permalink Reply
When I open your site in your browser, Safari 4 in Mac OS X, some elements of the page and off to the side and the text is broken: ( Please help me How can I remove the problem?

SmashDesign
January 2, 2010 at 19:44 Permalink Reply
Exellent logo design

Thanks a lot
.-= SmashDesign´s last blog ..Hello world ! =-.

seo
January 1, 2010 at 21:49 Permalink Reply
thanx for this great collection, its really so great

Dainis Graveris
January 1, 2010 at 23:53 Permalink Reply
Your welcome! :)

logotivo
December 25, 2009 at 01:27 Permalink Reply
great collection, thanks

Emma Yung
December 24, 2009 at 18:29 Permalink Reply
Very good
Logo Designs !!!!

« Previous 1 ... 3 4 5
Leave a Reply
Click here to cancel reply.

Name *

Email *

Website

Comment




« Previous Next »
Join Our Newsletter For Free!

Name: Email:

RandomArchiveCalendarRecentLogo Design Trends 2009 – Showcase
40 Creative Flash Preloaders for your Inspiration
Complete Toolbox: 55 CSS Menu And Button Coding Tutorials
7 Very Useful Websites to Get Practical Fireworks Tutorials
40 Highly Customizable Commercial Admin Templates And Skins
30 Wordpress Plugins To Help You Improve Your Sidebar
43 PSD to XHTML, CSS Tutorials Creating Web Layouts And Navigation
Night Before Christmas : Photoshop Tutorial And WallPaper
9 Useful Image Hosting Services Reviewed
Where to find amazing photo backgrounds or textures?
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
September 2010 M T W T F S S
« Aug
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30

Get Naturally Inspired: 55 Gorgeous Green Websites
Data-Driven Web Design: How to Take Advantage of It
Colors in Web Design: Choosing a right combination for your Website
Top 10+ Tools For Profiling Your Websites Speed
40+ Beautifully Fresh 3D Text Effect Photoshop Tutorials
SEO Matters:How to Get Ranked for Your Website Name
50 Meaningful and Creative Logos with Thoughts Behind Them
Creating an Interactive Travel Map using the Google Maps API
20+ Brilliant and Advanced jQuery Effects
Getting Started: Exceptionally Great Beginner Photoshop Tutorials

Tags3D apps blog blogging business coding CSS Design Development download free freelance graphic-design guide how to howto icon illustrator Inspiration javascript jquery logo photo photoshop php plugins Resources Roundup seo showcase template theme tips tools tricks tutorial Tutorials twitter typography wallpaper web web design webdesign webdev Wordpress
CategoriesCSS
Design
Development
Freebies
Inspiration
Resources
Tutorials
Wordpress
Partners10Steps
2expertsdesign
Addictive Fonts
AndySowards Blog
Blueblots
Boogiesbc Blog
CrispyTech
Designrfix
Designzzz
Divine CSS
DzinePress
Graphic Design
InspireMonkey
InstantShift
Kikolani
MyInkBlog
Naldzgraphics
PelFusion
Photo Gallery Themes
Photoble
SixRevisions
Smashing Apps
SpeckyBoy
SpyreStudios
The Web Squeeze
TutorialKing
Wallpaper Blog
WebDesignBooth
WebDesignLedger
WPBeginner

Copyright © 2010 1stwebdesigner - Graphic and Web Design Blog. Proudly hosted with Eleven2 Company
Powered by WordPress and Hybrid.

0 Response to "Desig-2009, Showcase'Logo Trends, 2010,"

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme